Opatija city tours

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by JacksonIn, May 6, 2018.

1. JacksonIn

JacksonIn New Member

Hi there,

We are a couple from Sydney looking for the cheapest way to get into Opatija from Venice. We'll be in Venice on 4th August, is there any ferry service available? We would like to book an organized tour of the Opatija for about 3 days. Anyone been there, any help would be much appreciated.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Opatija is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations of Croatia which has a pleasant weather all year-round. There is a bus service available from Venice to Opatija, and it'll take around 4 hrs to reach Opatija. The fastest bus service is also there, so pick it if you want to reach Opatija quickly. If you like to fly, then you can find tremendous deals on Opatija flights, just check out Croatia Flights for more details. I don't think so, direct ferry services or cruises available from Venice to Opatija. I suggest the bus service since it's the cheapest way. From Opatija you can book organized tours which include tours of the most beautiful cities of Pula, Porec & Rovinj. Check out Opatija Hotels for more details on nice hotels. Hope this helps and have wonderful time at Opatija.

3. DavieBrown

DavieBrown New Member

Last November, I had 4 days Opatija guided tour and it was very entertaining & fun. The tour covered Zagreb Plitvice Lakes and Opatija. It is available from Wednesday to Saturdays every week. So you can book online this tour and enjoy the walk in the wonderful Plitvice National Park, a boat ride on the emerald green Kozjak Lake and all attractions of Opatija.