Opinion on Trumbull?

Discussion in 'Connecticut' started by liby06, Jan 5, 2009.

1. liby06

liby06 New Member

I'd love to hear from anyone who has visited or lived in Trumbull, CT. We are thinking of relocating there in April and I have never been. My company is opening an office in NYC and I've had to do my research on areas I would like to live in outside the city. From what I read online, I love the way it sounds.

Any opinions?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Trumbull offers extensive range of facilities for travelers and relocators. One of my cousin got a banking job in Trumbull and recently moved there. He said it's a nice place for living and enjoying the sports activities. The hike trails and biking rides of Trumbull's Pequonnock river valley state park attracts visitors from around Connecticut, and major roadways can be easily accessed from Trumbull to other cities. Shopping options are plenty and there are four shopping areas available namely the Westfield Mall, Town Hall Plaza, Trumbull Center and Hawley Lane. So, you don't find any difficulties for living or spending your time in Trumbull, best of luck!

3. Codepress

Codepress New Member

i've been there... kinda boring

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Trumbull was one of those places beat up by Hurricane Irene. It's doing well getting back on course. Power is resorted to almost all of the town, and most of the water is back on line.

I'm sure it will be back on track soon. As part of Fairfield County, Trumbull is close to a lot of tourism-friendly sites. You have beaches, the Beardsley Zoo (the only in the state), and the always interesting
    Housatonic Museum of Art.