Pattaya Beach Resorts

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by DWilliams, Apr 16, 2017.

1. DWilliams

DWilliams New Member

I'm planning for a getaway in Pattaya for about 4 or 5 days with my parents. I have been to Bangkok twice, but not any other places in Thailand and like to visit places something different.

Is there any good places or beaches in Pattaya that you guys would recommend? I would like to know the best beach resorts too?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Pattaya is a paradise for water sports lovers and has world famous beaches with golden sand and clear blue waters. Sanctuary of Truth, Tiffany Cabaret Show, Pattaya Floating Market, Pattaya Viewpoint, Art in Paradise, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and Coral Island are must see attractions of Pattaya.

Only 15 mins speedboat ride from Pattaya Beach, The Coral Island is surrounded by lush green jungle & stunning coral reefs and that's why it got its nickname. It also known as Koh Larn and offers plenty of adventures sports. You can swim in the ocean or do waterskiing, snorkeling, parasailing, windsurfing and a lot more. You can try boat trips to other nearby islands too.

I have stayed at The Heritage Pattaya Beach Resort which is one of the nice beach reostrs of Thailand. It has a coffee shop, restaurant, multi level swimming pool, luxury spa and more. Check out Thailand Resorts page too for more details. Hope this help and have a nice Thailand vacation.