Penn & Teller show

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by wanderer, Feb 26, 2013.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Las Vegas legends Penn & Teller are staying put. They recently signed a contract extension at Rio, where they started performing on 1993!! They're going to keep performing through at least 2018, and if they stay at the Rio , they will be the longest running show at the same Las Vegas property.

Have you seen their show? What do you think?

2. Domainrk

Domainrk New Member

It's remarkable that penn and teller have been performing in vegas for over 20 years now. the guys even have a theatre named after them. I had an opportunity to see them 2 years ago and their show is unlike other magic or illusion shows because their show format keep changing that often.

3. kolop0

kolop0 New Member

i always get these two mixed up: penn is the big guy, isn't? anyways, their show is great, I agree but after seeig them a few times I already got to see alot of their magic tricks aise from a couple of new ones. They're still a great act, no doubt;)

4. MikeMachida

MikeMachida New Member

Penn and Teller is a great combination of old fashioned and new magic tricks, humor and storytelling. No other show like this comes close to them. After the show, Penn and Teller even come out and meet you, which is a nice touch.

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

That's so cool they're willing to come see the fans. They do seem really nice...besides being darn entertaining. :)