Philadelphia vacation

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania' started by Driospo90, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Driospo90

Driospo90 New Member

hey guys,

we're planning on embarking on a vacation to Philadelphia this summer and I wanted to ask you guys what kind of things do people get up to when visiting Philadelphia..thanks for any input!

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

A Philadelphia vacation offers a myriad of possibilities. Most people enjoy walking tours of the city and trips outdoors at a nearby state park.

If you're travel with the family, you can visit the Philadelphia Zoo and the famous Fairmount Park, where you can enjoy recreational activities.

Another popular thing to do during a Philadelphia vacation is a trip to the Poconos where you can enjoy a bit of hiking and fishing.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

The Philadelphia Zoo is one of the best around, but there are zoos all over the place, Independence Park is something you can't find anywhere else. It takes some walking (and standing in line to see the Liberty Bell), but it's worth it. It's amazing to see where America began. I loved wandering around and finding some really cool little museums. That was my favorite part. The park ranger at Independence Hall was pretty great too.