Philippines for 16 days in September.

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by idif, Jul 26, 2015.

1. idif

idif New Member

Hi. We are arriving at Manila on the 19th of September for 16 days. We read that in terms of weather, the best area is the central visayas, so we plan to visit at least Bohol, Negros and Boracay. Our question is whether we should try to visit El-Nido as well. Is there something in El-nido that we will not find in the other locations? Is it worth it (the long trip from one side of the Philippines to the other?). Anyway, we will be happy for any recommendations for the Visayas area.

Thanks a lot!

2. travelhobo

travelhobo New Member

Philippines September weather

September is a good month to travel to Philippines if you're on a budget because accommodation prices drop quite a lot. The only thing you need to be aware of is that September is also the time of the year when typhoons pass, which means plenty of torrential rain. The eastern part of Philippines doesn't get as much rain though.

3. safeste89

safeste89 New Member

I have been in September and does rain quite a bit but it doesn't rain all the time in all some areas such as central/southern Visayas or parts of Mindanao, which tend to be a little drier than more northerly regions.

4. mutuzadawson

mutuzadawson New Member

These two places in Palawan are one of the highlights when visiting in the Philippines. I have been to El Nido 4 times, and this coming December I'm going back to Coron for the second time. I love this place.