Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by Vicolette, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Does anyone have plans to either compete or watch this exciting race in June? If you've attended in the past, share some insights into what must be one long and grueling climb up the mountain. Race day is scheduled for June 30 for the 12.42 mile course beginning at 9,390 feet and ending at 14,110 feet after winding through 156 turns on Pikes Peak.

2. JProd

JProd New Member

i wished I was in the usa this year... i'd really wanted to see Doug Siddens RZR x1 unlimited race plus all the all new Mitsubishi entries.

3. Xavier3

Xavier3 New Member

looking forward to my first time attending the Pikes Peak climb race....anyone out here going from the Phoenix area?I'm looking for a riding partner...;)

4. JamesBika

JamesBika New Member

man, I had the chance last year of getting inside the Scion FR-S, which is the car Sead Causevic will be driving on the day of the race this year. Stepping into the car was such an amazing experience....if you've never been inside a real modified car, you got to;)

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

For those of you who made the trip to Pikes Peak for the climb this year, please share your experience. This is one event I've definitely like to attend.