Places to Swim With Dolphins in Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by walterscott, Dec 6, 2013.

1. walterscott

walterscott New Member

Swimming with dolphins is something I recommend doing to anyone if you have the opportunity to do it. I was able to do it not long ago in Florida and let me tell you, it isn't just child's play! Myself and other adults were also loving this experience. Okay, so a few places you can swim with dolphins in Florida are Miami Seaquarium, Discovery Cove and Gulf World Marine Park.

Anyone been to any of these places?

2. sergiomarty

sergiomarty New Member

Marineland Dolphin Adventure is another great place! It is located on Oceanshore Boulevard in St. Augustine and they also offer fun immersion programs for kids and adults alike. Dolphin encounters is sure something worth doing if you can;)

3. weallevery3

weallevery3 New Member

swiming with dolphins

discovery cove is nice but a little overpriced i feel. In fact, most of the swiming with dolphin places close to Disney will be overpriced. Best you go somewhere not too touristy or book this experience as a package with another experience like sea world Aquatica and bush gardens.

4. Photofun

Photofun New Member

Swim With Dolphins in the Keys

Go to the Florida keys if you want inexpensive swimming with dolphins. The Dolphin Research Center near Marathon is I've been to do it and it's considered the best spot in the Keys, along with Dolphins Plus in Key Largo.