popular cruise packages

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by jenniConroe, Mar 25, 2010.

1. jenniConroe

jenniConroe New Member

hi guys,

we're planning a cruise vacation, either a river cruise or an oceanic cruise..and we'd like your input on popular cruise packages..thanks

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

Some of the popular cruise packages are the ones to Western Europe. For instance, if you are heading for countries such as France or Germany for river cruises, you'll find that a cruise travel package is an excellent way to combine the cost of a flight to Europe with the cost of the cruise itself.

And since most cruise ships serve you as your mode of transportation and your hotel, cheap cruise packages are the perfect way to get an excellent deal on your entire vacation.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

Well, my suggestion would be is that you check out all the websites of all cruise lines that are offering a cruise trip to the destination that you desire. Different cruise line offers different promos and packages and they vary depending on the time of the trip. Sometimes they give a good discount to those early birds and at times, they also give promos when the trip is
    near to fill up all rooms. Thats how I get the best package when deciding for a cruise.

4. goldentours

goldentours New Member

Bateaux London Classic Dinner Cruise

Enjoy Spectacular Dinner Cruise at London.

The Symphony, with its glass-encased interior, will give exclusive panoramic views during your dinner. The Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral are all part of the scenery. The excellent à la carte menu is prepared freshly on board. There is a welcome drink and live entertainment with a singer and accompanying band providing music for after dinner dancing.

5. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

I just returned from a 7 night AMA Waterways cruise on the nice MS Amadagio on the Danube River from Budapest to Bucharest and would be happy to tell you all about it.