Problems in planning a holiday......

Discussion in 'Egypt' started by sophiachowdary, May 4, 2011.

1. sophiachowdary

sophiachowdary New Member

Has anyone been to Egypt? I am planning to take one trip but don't know how to go about. Below are some of the problems I’m going through-
    1. First of all, I don't know which tour should I go with?
    2. Which places should I cover in my package?
    3. There are oldies in the family so what care should be taken while dealing with a tour?
    Please help on the following quarries. Thank you!

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

When planning a holiday to Egypt, the first thing to do is to make sure you have all the required documents such as valid passports and visa in order to enter Egypt, though the visa can be obtained once in Egypt.

Also, I'd suggest traveling to Egypt between October and May, as temperatures are a bit cooler. Honestly, traveling to Egypt any other time is just way too hot, especially for an elderly person.

Regarding tours and vacation packages, there are lots to choose from, but Sunshine Diving and Ramsestours are two of the best out there, so check them out..

Any other questions, please fire away!:)

3. Danny

Danny Moderator

4. Amydiaz11

Amydiaz11 New Member

Egypt is famous for the Pyramids so visit them first. There are several mosques too- in Cairo, you can visit them and i hope the oldies too like the place.. Visit Aswan too..Egypt has been in my mind for a long time and i will visit the place after i get a job confirmation through Airlines letter American airways.. As you have oldies with you, don't stuff too many destinations in your travel plan..Visit a few places and enjoy.

5. egyptguidelines

egyptguidelines New Member

first for traveling procedures is too easy to go there as you can obtain the entry visa upon arrival there
    what to do there this hard as the country huge and have different things to do but if this is your first visit
    and you have short time like one week so you should do classical tour like Cairo, nile cruise to the high lights of luxor and Aswan also don't miss the famous temple in abu simbel still more to do if you have more time you can finish your tour by the red sea if you like the water activities
    also the oasis in western desert is fascinating so don't miss the white and black desert
    if you need more information let me know