Puerto Rico nightlife

Discussion in 'Spain' started by vdg23, Sep 6, 2007.

1. vdg23

vdg23 New Member

My boyfriend and I are planning to go Puerto Rico for my 18th birthday in February, we have looked at Puerto Rico and it seems very good. Can anyone give some information on Puerto Rico nightlife, what the nightlife is like and the weather will be like in February. Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Puerto Rico one of the European areas is very pleasant because of year round good weather. You will feel livelier in the winter than in the summer because of too hot. As Maspalomas is busier, I wish to go Puerto Rico. The best show on the island is at Garbos. It's a dinner show, with very artistic singing waiters and waitresses, who provide you and sing, and then they take part in the real show. The performers are about your age so they will help you decide best places to go. Another nice trip is to take a glass-bottomed ferry from Puerto Rico to Puerto Mogan. It's worthwhile going an inland tour. To make sure the weather, look at www.wunderground.com which will give you historic information about the recent years. Get an idea and proceed your birthday celebration. Have a great time.