Punta Gorda

Discussion in 'Belize' started by wanderer, Aug 23, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

The more I hear about Belize, the more I hear that Punta Gorda is a great place to visit. Who would agree? I think I am going to want to head down there soon. When's a good time to go? What are your favorite things to do in Punta Gorda?

2. angelKritz

angelKritz New Member

best place in Belize

i'd agree with that wanderer..I've been to Punta Gorda several times and enjoyed it there every time. there's there's a good deal to do in the area also which it's why i think it's the best spot in Belize. There are Maya sites, villages and caves you can visit. best of all, there are some great snorkeling, diving and fishing opportunities to be had.

3. hotfazz

hotfazz New Member

things to do in and around Punta Gorda

if you're looking for a relaxing vacation, you will love Punta Gorda because the pace of life there is slow and easy-going. the vibe and atmosphere is also very easy-going with people hanging out on the street and shopping in flea markets. As a tourist, you can do plenty of cool stuff from Punta Gorda like hiking in Agua Caliente Luha Wild Life Sanctuary, kayaking and fishing in Joe Taylor Creek, and snorkeling on Punta Gorda beaches.