Qatar or Dubai

Discussion in 'Qatar' started by donaired, May 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. donaired

donaired New Member

okay folks, I have a dilemma on my hands, Qatar or Dubai? we wanted to go to Qatar in May/june time, what do you think?

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

To be honest, I'd say 100% go to Dubai, though make sure you bring lots of cash to enjoy some of the most hedonistic shopping and skiing (on real snow- its worth it!).

By the way, I don't mean to put Qatar down or anything, it's just that the place hasn't got as many amenities for tourists as Dubai, mind you though...the capital Doha is absolutely beautiful!

3. Amydiaz11

Amydiaz11 New Member

I suggest that you choose Dubai. Dubai is great for shopping and has many tourist attractions.
    You can see -
    Bastakiya Quaters
    Dubai Museum
    Grand Mosque
    Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
    Burj Al Arab
    Jumeirah Archeological site
    Wild Wadi Waterpark
    Burj Nahar
    and lots more...

Dubai is in my travel list but not planning to go there in near future.. Once i receive American airways free ticket letter, i might plan to go there. Not sure though.. But i think it is a really nice place to sped time with your family or friends..

4. touristmania

touristmania New Member

obviously in Dubai.Now Dubai is the wonder city of the world.This is one of the most attracted tourist spot for all of the tourist.You can found here everything.Traveling in Dubai is really amazing.

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I'd choose Dubai. So much to do, places to see, and the shopping would be awesome. All that plus the miles of beach would be a major draw.

6. jacinthemilton

jacinthemilton New Member

I'll go for Dubai, I was there and the place is so great and full of architectural designs from different architects.