Queenstown Coach Tours

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by Evan61, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Evan61

Evan61 New Member

Hi, My friend and I are planning a trip to New Zeland in mid Sep, and thinking of to stay at Queenstown for 2 nights, looking for info. on nice Queenstown hotels, but couldn't find any. I would like to pre-book, so please suggest one of the good hotels as well as Queenstown coach tour booking. I love to hear any advice..Thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Queenstown offers budget accommodation as well as luxury hotels in the area that you prefer. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Central Ridge Boutique Hotel and Crowne Plaza are some of the nice hotles to stay at Queenstown. Visit Queenstown Hotels page too and choose the best hotel for your stay.

Queenstown is one of the most popular places to visit in New Zealand and offers countless tourist attractions & activities. Luxury coach tour is one of the best ways to explore all the beautiful scenic sights. I booked a Queenstown coach tour last Dec and has a great experience. The 12hrs coach tour includes pick-up & drop to Queenstown, travel to Manapouri, cruise across Lake Manapouri to West Arm, 3 hour cruise on Doubtful Sound, snacks, lunch etc., So check out online and book one of the best tours to suits you and enjoy your trip.