Ras Al Khaimah holidays

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by fc123, Sep 15, 2008.

1. fc123

fc123 New Member

hi there, does anyone know a good resort to stay at Ras Al Khaimah or anywhere near?my trip is during end of November for 4 days, it would be great if the resort is very near to the beach and beachside restaurants. looking forward for the great suggestions.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

I had a wonderful vacation in UAE 2 years back and stayed at Bin Majid beach Resort for 5 days when i was at Ras Al Khaimah. This resort is located very near to the beach and all the rooms of this resort are having the seaview. Ras al-Khaimah is one of the 7 emirates of the United Arab Emirates and I have visited 3 Emirates namely Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Ras Al Khaimah.

Duabi is just one hour from Ras Al Khaimah, so you can visit Dubai too. Just visit Dubai resorts page to find a place to stay at Dubai. Ras Al Khaimah is a perfect destination to enjoy the weather, beach and food. The Al Khor restaurant is popular for Arab sea food, so have you dinner here and enjoy your trip!

3. fc123

fc123 New Member

thanks for your helpful info. Andrew. I have been only to Dubai in 2002, but not visited any other Emirates. now i'm of thinking of to visit one more Emirates during my Ras Al Khaimah vacation, so recommend a nice Emirate which is very nearby to the Ras Al Khaimah, other than Dubai:)