Ready To Go?

Discussion in 'Iowa' started by Realize, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Realize

Realize New Member

I would like to know if there are any people out there that would like to pull up their stakes and start anew - with me. I am 27 years old(male), from New Jersey and looking to leave on a true back-to-life adventure sometime after the month of October. This is not a vacation. this is grassroots backpacking. This is the long-term. This is all about fun and rediscovering what being alive is supposed to mean..A trip back in time to childhood..if only the mindstate. All naysayers and detractors please keep out of my thread. I'm a grown man and not a sheltered person; I will do fine. please contact me if you are interested. this is going to cover the gamut of the U.S. and then eventually we will plan for something abroad. This is isn't about money so don't worry if you don't have any. Just bring what you can. This is about friendship and sucking the marrow out of life.

Any interested parties must be physically fit. No exceptions. It's going to be tough at times, but that's the nature of he beast...that's an aspect that is necessary. There is no specific itinerary. We will start out for a destination and ad-lib once we get there. Do not bother with this if you have responsibilities at home or are locked into a career or have anything to tie you down or will need to get back to soon. This is about finding all of that..during the journey.

I am a true friend...the rarest of gems...and I'm looking for the same. i want to share this sojourn with a few very special people. i want to look back on my life and know that i had lived it to it's utmost potential. I fear I am guilty of a wasted life for many years previous. that is coming to an end while there is still time. I won't lament about not being 21 anymore, but my life experience will serve me well on my travels. this is not a 'trip'. this is a life change. I love you all. you can't live your life in fear. That is not living. That is dying my friends. -Fyre

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Hello Realize! Are you still around? Have you found those adventures you were seeking?