really want to go to Grenada

Discussion in 'Grenada' started by philipbanks, May 24, 2011.

1. philipbanks

philipbanks New Member

After seeing a TV show about Grenada I really want to go. We are thinking about going about 15th october for a week.

We would like to know everything we need to know about going at that time eg. weather, car rentals, etc.. I heard it may not be so good, and what we should do. Or would it be better to go a different time of the year. Looking forward to any response!

2. Jenna

Jenna Moderator

Grenada is truly a lovely little island! I have been there several times myself in June and October time. I found it very pleasant in October as its cooler than the summer, but you never know what to expect... rain or sunshine, it can alternate so quickly from one moment to the next, but nothing that spoiled any of our trips out there.

As far as things to do go.... top of our list is always the adventure river tubing and the jeep tour, which includes a local lunch stop and the food.

Renting a car to explore the island on your own is a good idea, but if it's only to get around it won't be worth it since transportation is fairly cheap and reliable.