rental cars in CT

Discussion in 'Connecticut' started by amaz1ng, Jan 21, 2010.

1. amaz1ng

amaz1ng New Member

hello,

I was wondering when the best season is to find rental car deals in CT and are rental car companies in CT the same as across the nation?

thanks

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

There are many Connecticut discount car rentals available during all seasons through both the bigger, better known rental car companies as well as from private companies.

Companies that specialize in Connecticut discount car rentals will often base their rates on the amount of mileage that you'd do each day, although it is possible to find Connecticut car rentals that offer driver’s unlimited mileage.

To give you an idea, fees for rental cars in CT vary depending on what company you choose, but you can expect to pay between $20 to $50 a day for Connecticut rental cars.

3. Lex87

Lex87 New Member

It's not much of a discount if they catch you on the mileage and all your destinations are a good distance apart. Smart. ;)

I was just watching old episodes of Top Gear (it's a UK BBC show) with my BF and they were saying the best deal is to buy a junker/beater for $500 and then sell it before you leave! This would be hilarious if it worked but it seems like a lot of hassle for a non-local resident. If there were locals willing to help out this would be brilliant.