resort or hotel in Amman Jordan

Discussion in 'Jordan' started by shellyb, Jul 1, 2008.

1. shellyb

shellyb New Member

hi buddies, just started looking at the hotels in Amman Jordan for a late August vacation for my friend, so far, we found very expensive hotels and looking for reasonable hotel accommodation in Amman that has the view of Dead sea. would appreciate any advice on hotels/resorts with swimming pool, spa facility etc., thanks - shelly.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Set in the unique location of Amman with ultimate beach access and Dead Sea activities, the hotel "Kempinski hotel Ishtar" is a perfect choice for your friend's vacation. It's connected to the Ishtar beach chalets located directly on the beach, so if your friend visit Amman alone or with a family, this hotel gives perfect relaxation, fun, luxury and intimacy. Call them and book the room at 962-5356-8888. They have comfortable rooms with a balcony, terrace all facing the Dead Sea. In addition it has fresh water swimming pools, fitness center and the longest private beach of Jordan. So book a room in this hotel and enjoy the unique views of the Dead Sea. Have a good day!

3. whiter

whiter New Member

Hi shelly, hope you are well. I would like to help you with some info. on resort or hotel in Amman Jordan. I heard from my friend that Amman is a nice place and I haven't been there. But my classmate from Auckland University went to Amman with 2 more friends last December during holidays and stayed in "Hillside hotel" and she said that it is a best choice for students. It's location provides very easy access to the touristic sites and the Dead Sea. Also it's just one kilometer away from the Amman shopping mall. The furnished room in which she stayed was clean and air-conditioned. They took double room for 45 EUR and it was quite cheap. so try them on +962 6 535 9481 and find your room. all the best!

4. shellyb

shellyb New Member

oh! thanks for the wonderful responses guys, i have showed all your inputs to my friend Rob and he is waiting for some more replies to decide further, so i left the decision with him... thanks again..