Resorts 360 Vacation Club

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by wanderer, Jan 7, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with the Resorts 360 Vacation Club. It sounds like you can save a lot of money, but I'm wondering how much it really costs to be a part. Thanks!

2. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

I would suggest a thorough review and check before any committments. I looked into them a couple years ago and decided it was not for me.

3. Thetravelflex

Thetravelflex New Member

Resorts 360 deals

as far as i know Resorts 360 has some kind of partnership with Holiday Vacations, so it is not a travel agency . I've seen some of their deals and seem too good to be true..not sure if those are real deals or not, but if they are it looks like you could really save alot of money.

4. shius-lie2

shius-lie2 New Member

never heard of Resorts 360 Vacation Club

I've never heard of Resorts 360, though it sounds like a travel vacation scam (sorry if it isn't a scam). You just don;t know who to trust nowadays... all the resort/vacation opportunites look the same and they all sound great. Personally, when I book a vacation I prefer to go through AAA, which is a well-known travel agency, or directly with the resort/hotel.

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Thanks for your advice. I'm not sure there's any need to sign up for a club right now. There are plenty of great deals out there!

6. PacificNorth

PacificNorth New Member

can u trust vacation clubs?

dont get me started on vacation club..is there any out there that isn't a scam? personally? no! absurd things like not allowing you to cancel your contract within the five days that you were given, or worse denying your right to cancel are all to common. The worst part is that these vacation scams are still operating..almost it feels as if there is noone regulating them!

7. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

That you so much for the advice everyone! I am just going to plan my vacations on my own. That sounds scary!