Rio Carnival Photos

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by mitraveler, Jan 31, 2013.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

No party is more colorful than the Rio Carnival. You have the costumes, ornate as can be, the various bikinis, feathers, and floats to go along with them. It's hard to go to a big part without your camera or phone in hand. Does anone have any Rio Carnival photos to share?

The party is going February 8-13 this year.

2. AhmedDoz

AhmedDoz New Member

I wish I could afford to go to Rio's carnival every year. I was fortunate enough to visit in 2012 last year and it was the most amazing experience ever! Rio's carnival surpassed all my expectations and more. The vibe, the people, the parades, the costumes, etc..all of it just beautiful, colorful and full of life. Here's some pics i took.

Attached Files:

3. edcafy00

edcafy00 New Member

dancing to the beat of Samba

Brazil is such an amazing country and you can really feel the love and passion of people there, especially during carnival season. Wouldn't be cool if the whole world was a carnival 24/7? No wars, no 9 to 5 nonsense, just dancing to the beat of a traditional Samba working its magic on you and putting smiles on everyone’s faces!

4. d360

d360 Administrator

Great Pics!

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Those pictures are awesome. I love how much color and happiness these pictures capture. It would be fun if the world were more like a party than the sad place it can be.

6. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Excellent pics! The creativity, energy and vibe of the carnival came through crystal clear. I agree with the others, it would be awesome if everyday could be filled with happiness, smiling faces and everyone just getting along. Thanks for sharing.