Roatan hotels

Discussion in 'Honduras' started by beachboy, Jun 25, 2008.

1. beachboy

beachboy New Member

hello all my friends,

booked a flight to Roatan, myself and my girlfriend are flying on 16th Aug. planning 8 days trip, but we haven't reserved a room in any of the Roatan hotels yet becoz we don't have any idea about good hotels in Roatan, anyone recommend a reasonable&comfortable hotel/resort very near to bars/restaurants. preferrably with Tv and A/C, even a nice pool too. any help would be much appreciated!

thank you
    BB

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hello BB, one of my friends just returned from 2 weeks Roatan vacation. He said the trip was very enjoyable with more fun and sun. He and his wife were stayed in one of the best resort cum hotel in the west bay called "Mayan Princess" and it's located on one of the world's beautiful beaches and viewing the ocean. It has everything which you have asked that is TV, A/C and pool. The only thing he didn't like was crowd, because he went in the peak season. Their contatct number for resvervations are +(504) 445-5050, +(504) 9991-6412 and +(504) 9967-1529. hope this helps!

Just visit Roatan Hotels page, you will get more detailed information.

3. beachboy

beachboy New Member

thanks a lot Andrew, but the hotel which you have suggested is little expensive, we have enquired them, so please suggest a budget hotel which would be approx. $60-80/night, is it possible?

4. daajee

daajee New Member

hi beachboy, just check out with the Pura Vida hotel, I thing the rent would be $78 for double room (2 adults). It's located just a few mins from the sea and most of the rooms are facing the Caribbean sea. The one which I stayed was having private bath, hot water, air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access, i think it was very cheap and I paid only $64 for single room. Try this one, if you are O.K then call them on (+504) 403 8798 / (+504) 445 4141, you will get some special deals, might be:)