Rod Stewart Las Vegas Show

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by wanderer, Jan 12, 2013.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Las Vegas is a great place to see top talents, especially those veterans who have earned their fans. Rod Stewart has been a favorite of mine since forever.

He's playing several concerts at Caesar's Palace this winter, Jan. 23 to Feb. 9. Tickets range from $50 t0 $500 and you can snag some at Destination360 here and even see where the seats are located.

2. juliaRoberts

juliaRoberts New Member

big fan of Rod Stewart

Im also a big fan of Rod Stewart and having seen him twice in Vegas at the Colosseum, I can tell you I can't get enough of him. You wouldn't think he's in his 60's so for his age he is surely doing something good. Oh, as far as seats, it's worth paying the extra money to get the best seats because if you're at the back it'll be as if you're watching a TV monitor.

3. 1VS1

1VS1 New Member

Rod Stewart at Caesars Palace

Roddy is actually on his way to his 70's (i think he's 67 now) but yeah, remarkable that he still does shows and put up a fab performance. I say him performance in The Colosseum at Caesars Palace last year, and the highlight of the the show was when Stewart kicked loads of soccer balls into the audience while us fans scrambled to catch them. it was a right laugh;)

4. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

That's a good point about close seats. In such large auditoriums, it can be hard to see the stage. 1VS1, did you catch one of the balls?