Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by mitraveler, Jan 28, 2012.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

What are your suggestions? Valentine's Day is coming soon, and it would be nice to celebrate in style. I'd love to hear some ideas!

2. Crustation23

Crustation23 New Member

suggestions for Valentine’s Day

I would probably suggest a day out to the area that you first ever met up for your first date, and if you're creative write a poem for her!

3. purpleJohn

purpleJohn New Member

romance for Valentine’s Day

that's easy peacey mitraveler...enjoy an evening meal and have in the background play your favourite songs. After dinner, you can pamper her, run her a bath with loads of bubblebath, candles etc make it really romantic.

4. likeORnot

likeORnot New Member

Valentine’s Day is overrated!

we've just made it through Christmas...people already talking about another holiday? Personally, I dont bother with Valentine's Day, why? Well, if i want to be romantic I dont need to do it on Val Day just like the rest of sheeple will do. As far as ideas, I think that if you really love that special one you should be romantic every day of the year;)

5. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Hello everyone! Good suggestions. I do agree that every day should be romantic, but it's nice to celebrate the holiday. I should probably mention that I'm the girl. :)

6. bobjc

bobjc New Member

I'll Done My Every Day Valentine :p So Valentine Doesnot Matters For Me :D