rome to tower of pisa?/country bed and breakfast

Discussion in 'Italy' started by samarrah, Apr 5, 2007.

1. samarrah

samarrah New Member

hi im going to rome for the first time and would like to know how is the best and cheapest way to go to pisa? do i have to go to florence and take a day trip to pisa or what? please guide me accordingly.....

being in florence and seeing the place how many days do i need..????? we are not art lovers nor museum lovers but would just like to see the place as a whole.

in rome im planning to stay in country rome bed and breakfast has anyone stayed in this place before, it is about 3o min to city, theres a bus stop right out the place and 7 km to vatican. is it better to stay in these type of places away from the hussle and bussle of rome? we like peace and quite.

please try advice

thanks samarrah

2. GFluz

GFluz New Member

I stayed in rome for a while and i think it is nicer when ur a bit out of the centre.
    But if you go to rome see trastvere. Its the heart of rome and has the most amazing streets full of history and the people are amazing. the best time to see it is on a sunday.

3. romanguide

romanguide New Member

if you really like quiet places outside of Rome you do not need to go so far because it's enough you reasearch on google terms like " Rome catholic houses " or "rome convents" and you can have decent rooms in quiet buildings which have inner courtyard windows and are just 10 walking minutes from the vatican or the spanish steps. I am telling you this as real roman born: I was born at the spanish steps, and I really can handle my city very well.