Rovinj vacation

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by lu12sd, Jul 10, 2008.

1. lu12sd

lu12sd New Member

need inexpensive trip to Croatia? my friend and his fiancé are planning their honeymoon in Croatia and when they started planning they thought of to be in Croatia for 10days, but due to some reasons they will be able to spend only 4 days, so please suggest a tour according to this. which is the best way to start, only they are going to visit Rovinj, Croatia not anymore..

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hi,
    where are they coming from? there are many Rovinj vacation packages available but it depends on the place where they start from..

3. lu12sd

lu12sd New Member

They are from venice and they would like to have any type of vacation may be through air/land or sea, so pleast suggest a reasonable package. thanks.

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

They can take ferry trip from Venice to Rovinj and it takes approx. 4 1/2hrs. Once they arrive to Rovinj, then they easily find accommodation and daytrips from the local travel agents.

They can plan by themselves and enjoy their honeymoon in Rovinj, the popular seaside resort of Croatia. Rovinj has many attractions including museum, aquarium, St Euphemia church, boat trips to Porec and Pula and Franciscan monastery. If they find time, they can also visit Dubrovnik. One of my friends got married in Dubrovnik last summer and this year again they are going to Dubrovnik to celebrate their first year wedding anniversary. They said that Dubrovnik is the Europe's most beautiful city and really I tempted to go!

5. lu12sd

lu12sd New Member

thanks, helpful info for planning plan a trip. how about the weather in mid August, will it be sunny?

6. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

As far as I know, July and August are the hottest months of the year in Rovinj, so in mid August it should be sunny. You can very well enjoy the water sports such as swimming, diving and snorkelling in this nice weather, have a happy day.