Rumor Britney Spears to perform Vegas show

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by motell, Jan 11, 2013.

1. motell

motell New Member

Shes reported in talks with Caesars about a big show similar to Celines wildly popular show. Having quit the The X-Factor her schedule should be wide open. Doubtful she could be as popular as Celine but I'm sure she will have a following.

update Britney Speak show tickets go on sale this week.

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

There were rumors of this before she joined the X-factor, so I'm not surprised that we're thinking about this again. Britney would do great in Las Vegas. She's got the talent and the skills to put on one of those amazing shows in Las Vegas. And if she goes crazy, who would know? It's already Vegas!

3. abrahamlk

abrahamlk New Member

Britney to perform in Vegas

it's not a rumor...Britney is surely performing in Vegas for an stimated $150 a year deal (worth more than Celine's $100 million a year deal)...can you believe that? Let's hope Britney can handle a VEGAS show because she sure couldn't handle a few months of X-factor.

4. onzebronze

onzebronze New Member

I'll believe it when I see it because I cannot see spears being able to deal with the workload of a Vegas show. She won't have the discipline to do a couple of shows a night, 6 days a week. What's strange is that three Las Vegas hotels are currently engulfed in a small battle over Britney Spears' headline show. If you ask me...they may as well as throw the money in a fire pit.

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

She was really hesitant to even sign on the X Factor. She was very close to signing on to do the Las Vegas shows. I think she is most at home on the stage and will do well. At least when he's doing her show!