Russia Deals

Discussion in 'Russia' started by DougG, Dec 29, 2008.

1. DougG

DougG New Member

hi all, any exclusive Russia deals available in Feb?i'm visiting Moscow & St Petersburg in late Feb and wondering about the weather & expense,what is the weather like? is Feb. a good month to visit these 2 cities? i'm from LAX, can anyone suggest some Russia deals on airline tickets, hotel etc.,? thanks for the help in advance.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

In Russia, July and August are the main holiday months of the year, but if you are looking for the cheap Russia deals, then Feburay and March is the best time. Many of the travel companies offer Russia deals and you can find cheap flights to Russia and cheap hotels in Moscow & St Petersburg. If you like to avoid the crowds, then visit between May and June or September to October. Moscow and St Petersburg are the most visited cities throughout the year, especially during winter festival these 2 cities are filled with travelers from around the world for the colorful celebrations. I have visited St Petersburg twice and it's a beautiful city with amazing palaces and churches, so get the best Russia Deals and have a nice tour in Russia, good luck!