Saint Martin Flights in Off season

Discussion in 'St. Martin' started by Mr.Joe, May 6, 2018.

1. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe New Member

hello, When is the off-season in Saint Martin, and would like to book a flight during that time. I'm in the process of planning for 4 of us, so please refer some of the cheap flights as well as good hotels in Saint Martin to help our trip planning. we would love to hear any advice from you all!

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi Joe,

May I know from which city are you flying from to Saint Martin?

3. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe New Member

Hi Andrew,

We're flying from New Zealand.

Thanks.

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi Joe,

The weather at Saint Martin is pleasant all year-round, and the off-season starts from mid-April to mid-December. The flights and hotel rates will drop generally from 20%-50%. Yes of course, you can save more if you book during this time. But I think some hotels, restaurants & other services may close altogether for weeks or months at a time during this slower months. I suggest between from July and August, so that the weather will be pleasant with both warm and wet. For cheap flights from New Zealand to Saint Martin, check out Saint Martin Flights page for more details.

If you're planning to stay at Marigot then just visit Marigot Hotels page for more details. And f you're loolking for a nice stay at Philipsburg, then refer Philipsburg Hotels page for more information.