Salt Lake City Must Sees

Discussion in 'Utah' started by phbailey62, May 26, 2007.

1. phbailey62

phbailey62 New Member

We're heading out to SLC in a couple of weeks. What do you suggest are the "must sees" in the area. We'll be there for the Rotary International Convention and family research, but will have a fair amount of time to sightsee. Don't want to miss anything that one must see in the area. Can you help me out? PB

2. Izzy

Izzy New Member

hmm...i'd been there a few years back with a boyfriend and found the Temple Square quite interesting. now i'm not mormon but it was still something to experience.

3. sealuvr

sealuvr New Member

are you into fossils? if so, try the Dinosaur National Monument. great for families but you said "we're heading..." so i don't know who that would include. anyway, hope that helps!

4. bbz12

bbz12 New Member

On top of these must see sights in Utah, there are must do outdoor activities available in SLC, Utah. Your Utah ski holidays can be enjoyed to the maximum in SLC with the best places to ski, accommodation and food. You can spend great time skiing and relax yourself in SLC.

5. surferFan

surferFan New Member

try Antelope Island and the road to nowhere. offers guided horseback rides.

6. Sarahchance

Sarahchance New Member

There's also the zoo, and the Lagoon amusement park depending on what kind of entertainment you are looking for.