Seattle Helicopter Tour

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by wanderer, Feb 10, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

The Destination360 Facebook page has some wonderful pictures of a Seattle helicopter tour. You should really check it out. The Emerald City is a lovely place, and the aerial view is quite something. The Facebook page has lots of great photos.

For more about Seattle, check out the virtual tour and travel guide.

You can experience the tours for yourself, and they start at less than $100 per person. Seems worth every penny to me!

2. 999-1

999-1 New Member

Helicopter Tour of Seattle

im traveling with my hubby in spring to Seattle and a helicopter ride sounds like fun. I've checked and a helicopter tour over Mt. St. Helens out of the Hoffstadt Visitor's Center costs around $129 per person? is it worth it?

3. maritimekl

maritimekl New Member

flying over Mt. St. Helens

I took a copter ride back in 2003 and it was one of the best things I ever did while in Seattle. The experience of flying over Mt. St. Helens was unforgettable....the lava dome inside the crater stood out like the stamen of a flower and I remember the pilot saying that the lava dome was as tall as the Empire State Building.

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Because Seattle is so lovely with the mountains, sea and the cool buildings, I would say that the helicopter tour is worth it. I wouldn't recommend it for Topeka or somewhere else. It is a lot of money for a short tours, but it's not something you can do on your own!

5. stuart

stuart New Member

Thanks for sharing this nice link here. The pictures are very nice and beautiful. I will take this ride for sure.

6. nite-nite-nite

nite-nite-nite New Member

go on heli ride when in seattle

i too recommend a heli ride when in seattle...it's expensive but it's the best way to see it all in a very short period of time, and the views you get are priceless! I still remember what a fun time I had taking photos of the enormous space needle poking through the clouds!

7. karlinlee

karlinlee New Member

I am also booking a tour to Seattle on Helicopter. It's cost approx USD 136 and departs on starts of April.