See the real India

Discussion in 'India' started by lalmas23, Oct 23, 2014.

1. lalmas23

lalmas23 New Member

The North of India is popular because it's the most touristy of the regions because of bollywood, the Taj Mahal and the palaces of Rajasthan. Having said this, I still feel that South India is where the real India is at.
    If you want see the real South fly to Mumbai or Bangalore or better still, fly to Chennai and then head south through the temple towns of Thanjavur.

2. s4noss

s4noss New Member

north/ south India are like day and night quite literary. the weather is the main thing to keep your eye on. Proper season in India starts from November and runs all the way to March. April through June is very hot with temperatures going up to 45 degree C. The state of Rajasthan is my favorite place. Tons of places to visit there like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Ranakpur, Kumbhalgadh and Udaipur.

3. vavrunvijay

vavrunvijay New Member

yes thanjavur temple is a must every one should watch

4. anjali365

anjali365 New Member

Undoubtedly, Rajasthan is one of the most colorful state in India known for its culture, wide range of food cuicine and inetersting tales of history.

5. findmystay

findmystay New Member

Hi,
    The North India is popular because, the Taj Mahal and the palaces of color full Rajasthan like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer. Having said this, I still feel that South India is the real India is at. you want see the real South fly to Mumbai or Bangalore.

6. vishaljoshi

vishaljoshi New Member

Hello,

Yes.. true. The North India is popular. Valuable information you are sharing. Thanks