September Promo codes

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by luckybandit, Jul 23, 2007.

1. luckybandit

luckybandit New Member

please anything new for a week for mid september hotels in the low to mid price range on the strip!!!
    mark
    luckybandit@mindspring.com
    thanks in advance

2. SLYNNTHOMAS

SLYNNTHOMAS New Member

MGM GRAND HAS A GREAT RATE OF $69.99 FOR MOST OF SEPTEMBER. I WILL BE THERE FROM 9/23-9/28 (5 NITES FOR $348.00) THE WEB SITE TO SEARCH IS:

RESERVATIONS MGM GRAND.COM/BOOKING ENGINE ASPX?

THEN THIS WILL TAKE I TO THAT MGM WEB SITE
    CLICK ON "BOOK A ROOM" PUT IN YOUR DATES
    SCROLL DOWN TO PROMO CODE THE FIRST AVAILABLE BOX.
    THE CODE IS : SDM036 and RIGHT NEXT TO THAT CLICK ON THE "GO" AND YOUR
    RATE SHOULD BE $69.99

3. dazza1974

dazza1974 New Member

I am looking to book the dates of 09/09 - 09/13 which are also $349.95 for 5 nights a saving of $450, this seems to good to be true, I have signed up to the players club, but could they still no give me the offer when i check in at the hotel.

Thanks

4. mmpk

mmpk New Member

Hi! I'm Monica thanks for Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes, i use SDM036 to book a room at the MGM only 69.99 $, but i have just notice this word:
    "You must present your Players Club card upon check-in" what is it?? I'haven't it!! now i have to pay the full price???

5. dazza1974

dazza1974 New Member

I have booked for Sept 9 5 nights and used promo code SDM037 I have also signed up on line to the players club and am now a member and will collect my card prior to check in.

6. SLYNNTHOMAS

SLYNNTHOMAS New Member

No. You Will Not Have To Pay Full Price, Just Go Th Their Website And On Internet Apply For Your Players Card With Mgm And Pick Up Card Prior Too Checking In. I Happen To Belong To Players Club But I Did Ask About That By Phone And Speaking With Reservations There At Mgm. If You Don't Fee Comfortable With That, You Can Cancel 3 Days Before Arriving At No Cost To You.

7. mmpk

mmpk New Member

ok thanks
    i haave also signed up on line to the players club and i will get the card prior to check in