Shania Twain Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by d360, Nov 9, 2010.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

Rumor has it Shania Twain may be playing in Las Vegas next year. Would anyone go to see her show?
    I'm not familiar with her music.

2. motell

motell New Member

3. umisays

umisays New Member

Oh yeah! Shania rocks!

4. Jenna

Jenna Moderator

It looks like she is headed to Las Vegas for a permanent slot at Ceasar's Palace.

5. d360

d360 Administrator

Shania Twain confirmed that she will perform in Las Vegas for a two-year residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The country music superstar will perform her biggest hits in her new show SHANIA: STILL THE ONE exclusively to The Colosseum beginning December 1, 2012

6. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I bet you've heard her music and haven't even known it. She sang some monster hits at the end of the 90s, including "Still the One." You've probably heard that at a wedding or a romantic movie scene. She is country, officially, but her music sounds very poppy. She's supposed to be an excellent performer, so I'm sure she'll put on a great show. I see her tickets starting at $135.

7. d360

d360 Administrator

8. cakess

cakess New Member

Shania Twain: 'Still the One' Opening Night

I was at the opening night of Shania Twain's "Still the One" at the Colosseum in Caesars Palace last Saturday, and it was amazing! Two highlights were the live horse performance onstage and the huge tall letters spelling S-H-A-N-I-A that descended on the stage at the end of her show.

It was great to see her back after being so long off-stage. If anyone is planning to be in Vegas this moth or next year, I'd recommend going to see her. She'll be performing at Caesars Palace - Colosseum til early April.