share new hotel openings in 2013

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by donaired, Jan 4, 2013.

1. donaired

donaired New Member

If you're a fan of Peninsula Hotels, they're going to be opening a new hotel branch (the Peninsula Paris) not far from the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees. Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace is also opening as the Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg in 2013. It'll be located in the heart of the city in the historic Admiralteysky district.

Anymore to add to the list?

2. bongoDas

bongoDas New Member

Some anticipated hotel openings in the US that I heard of are:
    1) the Quin Hotel in New York, which will have 200 rooms and it is set to open on February.
    2)Capella in Washington DC (near Rock Creek Park) will have 49 guest rooms and 12 suites and a rooftop infinity pool.
    3)Salamander Resort in Middleburg Va will open in August and it's located on the lovely countryside of Virginia’s Loudoun County.

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I heard about this hotel opening just today. It's a great location in one of the most visited Paris neighborhoods. I think a zillion people are going to want to stay there.

On the other end of the spectrum, the resort at Legoland in California (by San Diego) is going to open this summer.

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort has been in renovation mode since 2011 and is set to reopen in March 2013. The resort will have an additional 155 ocean front rooms and additional new features including a redesigned lobby, custom infinity adult pool, family pool, hot tubs, poolside bar, and new dining options all with ocean views. Come on down in March, the weather in Florida is perfect.

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Amelia Island is soooo beautiful...and Omni runs some pretty great resorts. This is a great addition to Florida. I ran across of a list of Best Westerns opening soon. They're coming to Georgetown, Texas; Coldwater, Michigan; Austin, Texas; Miami Springs, Florida; Midvale Utah;and Virginia Beach.