Sharm el Sheikh Egypt

Discussion in 'Egypt' started by audiosoft, Jan 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. audiosoft

audiosoft New Member

hello,

We're planning a first African getaway and we like the idea of Egypt. We obviously want to go to Cairo but I was wondering what Sharm el Sheikh Egypt is like? any ideas?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

Sharm el Sheikh Egypt is a modern town with beautiful beaches, which are breathtakingly clean, clear, and welcoming.

In fact, these beaches are currently considered some of the best spots for scuba diving and snorkeling on the planet.

If you love diving, Tiran or the Ras Mohammed are two of the best local diving spots blessed with a plethora of rare fishes.

Apart from diving, para sailing and quad biking are other things to do during a Sharm el Sheikh vacation.

3. jacoboliva

jacoboliva New Member

Hi to all,
    Sharm El Sheikh is first and foremost one of the hottest countries in the world, if you like warm weather you are in bliss here.Some of Sharm El Sheikhs other attractions including warm deep-blue waters and world-class diving, excellent beaches, quad biking in the desert, equestrian activities, ice skating and a national park as well as world class shopping, dining, & nightlife.

4. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

Sharm el-Sheikh would actually be a good place to visit. The city is rather very modern and has some interesting sites. Also, if you are interested in diving, there are actually good spots in the city's shores that you might want to try out.

5. caramel101

caramel101 New Member

i'm going there in Nov, can't wait. will definately go diving in the sea!!!

6. amgood

amgood New Member

Just been to Sharm in July with my Uni friends. It is a great combination of sun &
    shisha! We stayed at Sharm Grand Plaza and got an all inclusive deal. The
    Hotel is close to Nama Bay where all the action is. Don't worry about any vacciantions
    either coz we did not take any.

7. jenystewart

jenystewart New Member

I've never been to Sharm el Sheikh, but like to go there one day!