shopping in london

Discussion in 'UK' started by othello34, Mar 19, 2010.

1. othello34

othello34 New Member

Howdy! we'll be flying out to London UK next week and we already sorted most of our itinerary but the only thing I still input with is the shopping scene...does any one have any ideas on areas to shop?

thankas

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

London street markets are one of the best places to explore the shopping scene. Places such as Portobello Road and Camden Town are ideal to find great food, vintage clothing, and cheap handicrafts, as well as charming restaurants and bars.

For a bit more of an upscale experience, then, you have Oxford Street in Central London where you can find plenty of shops and the popular self-fridges department store.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. peter2travel

peter2travel New Member

I love shopping at Central London at Oxford Street

4. Ridley

Ridley New Member

My main big shopping center that I go to is Brent cross - so If your in the NW area you could check it out.

5. Theobold

Theobold New Member

Hey dude..

I also like this shopping center. Mostly i preferred that only.. I bought some cloths and some accessories in Central London they are really awesome.

6. jackpeter123

jackpeter123 New Member

the best place for shopping in london is Carnaby Street. It is synonymous with 1960s Swinging London a phrase coined by Time magazine. Nowadays the area has gone through something of a revival and is once again

7. melliset

melliset New Member

I love shopping at London street markets and Central London at Oxford Street is also a nice place for shopping.

8. caramel101

caramel101 New Member

oxford street of course!