Spring break ski trips

Discussion in 'Ski Areas' started by Vicolette, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Summer has plenty of fun-filled locations with miles of beach, water sports, and plenty of sunshine for spring break. For winter break it is just the opposite as students have a chance to experience some of the best skiing locations for relaxing. From Whitefish Montana and Sun Valley Idaho to Telluride and Aspen, each offers quite a ride when skiing the finest white powder available.

2. MikeMachida

MikeMachida New Member

hitting the snow this Spring break

yes me and my friends are giving cancun a miss this year...instead we will be going skiing during spring break in Taos NM, though to tell you the truth it's going to be hilarious because none of us have ever been on a pair of skis before not even snow(lol)

3. Retorica!

Retorica! New Member

college spring break

college spring break wouldn't be really the same without the sun, the bars, the girls and the beaches. Who really wants to head north when you can go south? i haven't met a college student who isn't heading somewhere warm... i'll be heading to Vegas with my buddies for mtv break, anyone else?

4. jeffr

jeffr New Member

New Mexico has great snow this year! I would highly recommend Taos or Angel Fire.

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Trading in water skies for snow skies sounds like a cool plan even if you've never skied before. Learning will be half the fun! Taos sounds awesome!