St Kitts and Nevis vacation

Discussion in 'St. Kitts and Nevis' started by JacksonIn, May 29, 2018.

1. JacksonIn

JacksonIn New Member

Hello!

I'm thinking to visit St Kitts and Nevis Island, but I can only spend 3 days at anywhere. So can you recommend which is the best island to visit and mostly cover all attractions within 3 days. Or can we cover these 2 islands within 3 days? Any feedback of preference of islands and nice hotels to stay is appreciated.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

St Kitts and Nevis both has sensational beaches, adventures, numerous attractions and more. If you plan to visit the top attractions of these 2 islands, then you can cover within 3 days. I prefer to visit St. Kitts and Nevis during May or June, since the crowd will be normal. There are may things to do & see in St Kitts and Nevis including Mount Liamuiga volcano, Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, Timothy Hill and Pinney's Beach. Just check Nevis hotels and St Kitts hotels pages to book nice hotels. Visit St Kitts and Nevis and have more fun.

3. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe New Member

Nevis is one of the most unspoilt and the best vacation spot of with quiet world class beaches and water activities. Especially I like the Pinney's Beach & Oualie beach which are located on the north side of the Nevis island. Both the beaches are perfect spot for kids, swimmers, families and those to enjoy the water activities & get relaxing on the beach.