Stag do in Vegas... ideas please!!!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hook Ups' started by stevenh77, Dec 28, 2006.

1. stevenh77

stevenh77 New Member

Hi guys, first time poster so please be nice!

I'm taking my bro to Vegas for his stag do (and also a friends 21st birthday), 8 guys so should be interesting...

I'm after some advice and any hookups if poss! We arrive on Wednesday April 18th (I know its a while away, I'm out of the country in two weeks and will be meeting the guys there), any suggestions on what nightclubs are best on each night, suggested hotel (any deals?!) and maybe some cool ideas for during the day other than the obvious gambling and Grand Canyon?

We'll be there for Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday nights.

Also, any ideas on some lads antics for his stag do would be much appreciated!!!

Anyway, thanks in advance!
    Steve

Attached Files:

2. everyann

everyann Guest

Well...I'm not sure how much help I'll be, being that I'm a girl, I can't really suggest the best "stag" night for you. Though, I can help you with some of the Top Things To Do in Las Vegas.

If you're in for a bit of a thrill ride, check out the Big Shot at the Stratosphere. You can also take in the sights at Lake Mead, or Red Rocks. If you and your friends are into cars, the Imperial Palace has one of the largest auto collections.

As far as Night Clubs go, Destination360 has a list of the popular clubs . Vegas Ed, may have a better insight on what night is better for what club. Though, a trip to the Playboy Club is sure to please everyone. Then there's always TAO located in the Ventian, where Pam Anderson and Usher both rang in the new year.

I hope this helps....

3. cagney31

cagney31 New Member

Hi Steve, i have an great idea for your party, its something new in Las Vegas.
    You can be a Stuntmen for a day! Go to stuntworldactioncamp.com and check it out!
    Karin

4. cdsumm

cdsumm New Member

My favorite Bar / Club in Vegas by far is the Voo-Doo Lounge. It sits atop the Rio and without question has the best view in Vegas!
    If you are looking for an after hours bar, hit up Drais. it is in the lower portion of the Barbary coast. If memory serves, it doesn't open until 2 am.
    Strip Clubs:
    Cheetahs / Olympic Gardens / Crazy Horse