State of Montana

Discussion in 'Montana' started by Slackone, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Slackone

Slackone New Member

Hello people, I'm planning a trip to the state of Montana and would like suggestions as I've only got a week. What about accommodations? Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
  2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there,

I would recommend booking a tour as it would be by far your best option, as you only have a week in Montana. You could also get an all-inclusive tour of Montana which would include meals, accommodation, etc. and would actually work out better for you.

Another exciting thing to do is to bus tour the Glacier National Park with its pristine and inspirational mountain views. You can also find great hotels in Glacier Park so need to worry about accommodation here neither.

However, if you feel adventurous and would like to do your own exploring, then car rental would be ideal as you would be able to visit any areas and plan your own itinerary. In which case I would consider renting a 4x4 over a smaller car as it would come handy, specially if you are heading to the mountains.

Hope this helps
    VacationBuddy

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi Slackone,

With a variety of lodging and a wide range of attractions to choose from, Montana vacations will be memorable for everyone. The major cities of Montana features all sorts of accommodation ranging from cheap hotels to luxury hotels according to travelers budget. Whether you’re planning your Montana vacation during summer or winter, you can get comfortable accommodation at affordable rates anywhere you like. If you are looking for Montana hotels near any of the six major airports of Montana, then visit Montana Airport Hotels page for more information.

My 8 days Montana vacation was an exciting one, but I spent most of the days, i.e 4 days in Great Falls . Great Falls is a scenic town and surrounded by spectacular natural wonders. If you stay at any of the Great Falls Hotels then it's easy for you to get around the places including Gibson Park, Lewis and Clark Trail, First People's Buffalo Jump State Park, C.M. Russell Museum Complex and the Malmstrom Air Force Base. The Gibson Park is the biggest park of Great Falls and it's pond has swans, ducks and other birds to explore.

Montana is a desirable destination for any type of tour year round, so have a nice trip and enjoy your Montana vacation :)