Stay at Denver

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by 67kas, Sep 10, 2008.

1. 67kas

67kas New Member

Hi, I'm travelling with my wife to Denver on 12th November and looking for accommodation for 4 nights, somewhere safe and close to shops & attractions. really I have great problem in finding budget hotels in Denver. So please suggest some cheap hotels in Denver. Also advise the cheapest way to get from the airport to hotel and must sees?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Many hotels in Denver offer wonderful accommodation facilities including amenities and dining options. Some of them features luxury accommodation and some of them offer budget rate. The Denver hotel Monaco, hotel Teatro, the Brown place hotel and the the Inverness hotel have best deals for any type of vacation, so make an enquiry and book your room. Also have a look at Denver hotels page to get more information. I stayed in hotel Monaco whch is located in downtown near all the attractions and even they allow pets.

The Denver downtown is located 23 miles from in international airport, so it takes 50-55 mins. Denver offers the best transportation called skyride from the airport to dwontown. The skybuses are scheduled once in an hour and it's inexpensive compare with other mode of transport. You can go in a shuttle or a shared taxi to your hotel, but I suggest you the skyride because it costs you about $8, but the car rental in Denver costs you $50-60, so better go with skyride.

Denver is one of the wonderful city of Colorado and offers museums, ski resorts, zoo, wonderful gardens etc., and the must see places are Adams mystery playhouse, Loveland ski area, Lumber Baron murder mystery dinner theatre, Denvar zoo, Denver Museum of Science and Nature , Red rocks, Black hawk and Cherry creek.

The Denver zoo is an exciting must see spot for every visitor of Denver. We nearly spent 1/2 a day here and enjoyed like kids. It has more than 4000 animals from lions to wolves and throughout the year many events are held at this zoo. During our visit we enjoyed the food festival and in October there is an event called "Boo at the Zoo" will take place, so if you get a chance just take part int this event.
    Denver Museum of Science and Nature is a natural history museum and a must see one. It has diorama halls, IMAX Theater and the Gates Planetarium, so don't miss it.

If you have any plans to visit other cities of Colorado, just visit Colorado flights page to get the cheapest deals. Have a nice trip!

3. Lynnie81

Lynnie81 Moderator

To answer your first question i have looked at the page we have on Denver Hotels. This page mentions a few hotels in the area but i wouldnt say they sound like 'budget' hotels. However i know a cheaper option would be the Best Western Denver Southwest or the Country Inn and Suites. These arent situated in the centre of Denver but perhaps it might be an idea to look at hotels a little further out of the city as this is where you will find the cheaper option.

When in Denver i would recommend visiting the Museum of Nature & Science and the Denver Zoo.

4. davidstuff

davidstuff New Member

I stay at Ireland and i am planing to come for Denver After a month. Can I know the best Hotel and also the Price of the accommodation for one week.I am coming with my wife and one infant. Plz suggest me the best hotel there..