Staying in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Nevada' started by sucrets, Apr 16, 2009.

1. sucrets

sucrets New Member

Hello everyone, some of my friends from Europe are coming to Las Vegas for the first week of May and I am planning to join them for 3-4 days. They will be staying at Ceasar's Palace and was wondering if you could make any suggestions of other hotels to stay at that are located close by but at a lower price range.

Thanks in advance!

2. d360

d360 Administrator

3. sucrets

sucrets New Member

Thanks for the reply d360.
    What do you think of the Imperial. I checked on the map and it looks like its right across the street from Ceasar's Palace. I found a deal on priceline for around $380 for flight + accomodation for 3 nights. That a pretty good deal isn't it? I don't have a point of reference as I haven't done much travelling in the USA. That's why I ask.

Also, what is the weather like in Vegas during the beginning of may? Would I be able to sport a light sweater? Or is it going to be too hot for that?

4. d360

d360 Administrator

Imperial is closer but I've never been big on it. I prefer the southside of the strip and the hotels nearby. As far as the weather expect 60night- 80 daytime. That would be nice conpared to seattle's right now.

$380 from Europe sounds like a great deal. Write back I'd like to hear back if your friends stay at the Imperial. You seeing any shows while your in Vegas?

5. sucrets

sucrets New Member

Actually, I live in Portland, OR now so I will be flying to Las Vegas from there. The $380 deal package includes airfaire from Portland to Las Vegas and a 3 night stay at the Imperial. Does that still sound like a good deal? Or do you think I can get something better?

I will be the only one staying at the Imperial as they have already booked Ceasar's Palaca. If I manage to go (which I am hoping) I will be sure to let you know of what I think of the hotel. As far as shows are concerned I think the schedule as of now includes only the Blue Man Group, which I will miss unfortunately as I am flying in at a later date.

I would however be glad to let you know of how the clubs/restaurants are that we will be visiting. I know we will be visiting the TAO as well as Rehab.