Storing luggage in Paris ?

Discussion in 'France' started by KumarSuresh, Aug 18, 2016.

1. KumarSuresh

KumarSuresh New Member

Hello, my wife and I plan to travel in Paris in september. We are renting an airbnb in the Marais from 5pm but our flight arrives at 9am.

Is that possible to store our luggage in any place in Paris before the check-in ?

Thank you

2. d360

d360 Administrator

First I would check with your Airbnb host to confirm they cannot help. After that in order; renting car leave in car or the most expensive option. Citylocker at 82 rue des Gravilliers www.city-locker.com €10-€15 per left luggage.

3. KumarSuresh

KumarSuresh New Member

My host talked to me about a mobile luggage storage service in Paris

d360 likes this.
  4. KumarSuresh

KumarSuresh New Member

So I tried this Eelway's mobile luggage storage and it was quite simple & reassuring.

The concierge (as they are called) sent us a text an hour before arriving and collected our luggage at our rental. He sealed each bag and asked me to sign on his phone to confirm the seals numbers.

5 hours later at the airport, I met him at the rendez-vous point I received by email and by text. He was easy to spot with his branded yellow tee-shirt.

Another signature and done.

Very happy with this. I was a bit worried at the beginning but we had a chat for about 10 minutes about their start-up before leaving.

d360 likes this.