Street photography in Barcelona

Discussion in 'Spain' started by johngreutert, Apr 11, 2015.

1. johngreutert

johngreutert New Member

Hello I am planning on spending 4 or 5 days May (7-10) in Barcelona taking pictures of people, culture and the goings on of the streets. I went to China Town before and really enjoyed it. I plan to visit it again and have some questions. I was thinking about staying in Catalunya to cut down on the commute. This way I could stay out at night and not worry about danger. Is this necessary? It seems that Catalunya is far from other attractions. The other question I have is can you recommend any other places that are very unique to the area, (not really interested in temples). Something that a westerner would never see. Also is there a better area to stay that is centrally located. Unfortunately I am recovering from a bad accident and although I can walk it is still difficult to walk extensively. Basically I do not want to add any extra walking if I do not have to . Thanks for your help.

2. PorFavor

PorFavor New Member

So you know, Barcelona is the capital while Catalunya is the region which has as provinces Barcelona, Girona, Lleida, and Tarragona. Must sees are Sagrada Familia church, Girona's City Walls,Sitges beaches and Parc Guell in Barcelona.

3. barcelonasegway

barcelonasegway New Member

one of the attraction is mont juic, La pedrera