Stress pods

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by janeSaunders, Nov 24, 2015.

1. janeSaunders

janeSaunders New Member

Has anyone heard of the Somadome? it is a cocoonlike pod which relieves stress through LED color therapy, meditation and energy healing. Four properties in the United States are featuring the pod in their spas: Ojai Valley Inn & Spa in Ojai, California, Cornelia Spa at the Surrey in New York City, Cavallo Point in Sausalito, California and Four Seasons Westlake Village near Los Angeles.

2. freshtown

freshtown New Member

floating Stress pods

I haven't heard of somadome but have seen flotation pods where basically you float inside a closed-off pod. I wonder how comfortable this things are but having floated in the dead seas before, I like the idea of floating pods for relaxation.

3. yonderbound

yonderbound New Member

Hello!

The Somadome is indeed a cocoon-like pod that's meant to aid meditation. It comes with different options and

The cushion is made with a special element called microcrystaline tiles. These block electromagnetic fields from electronics. The somadome comes with different colors as well, as it believes in color immersion therapy, the makers of this product believe that the colors stimulate impulse to the brain. It comes with soothing sound effects and the meditation is totally guided. No doubt that a lot of spas are beginning to incorporate the somadome as part of their services.