Super Bowl Ticket Packages

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by mitraveler, Jan 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

The big game is coming soon! I know that tickets are really pricey, but it would be so cool! What do you recommend for Super Bowl ticket packages?

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Prepare to pay a lot. Tickets are going upwards of $1,000 a piece. If you want to just hang out and soak in the atmosphere, there's a ton of fun going on in Indianapolis this week. Super Bowl Village is going on right now, and it's packed with live entertainment and fun. You can find out details at Indianapolissuperbowl.com.

One more thing: You could look to the hotels for the best Super Bowl package to see if they have any last minute openings available. The Indianapolis hotels are really gearing up for the big game.

3. Quesera

Quesera New Member

Costco has Super Bowl Travel Packages for sale

Costco now has Super Bowl Travel Packages for sale, starting at $2,999 for one ticket which sits you at the upper-level end zone. You also get to attend the pre-game Super Bowl party at the at Indiana State Museum where the AFC Championship Lamar Hunt trophy and Super Bowl Champions Vince Lombardi trophy will be on display.

4. waxtaylor

waxtaylor New Member

Super Bowl Ticket Packages worth it?

No. I love the Super Bowl but who really has tens of thousands of dollars to get the great seats? I'd rather be watching at home with my friends than pay hundreds of $$ for a seat. Also, why is the Super Bowl hosted in Indy? it's a pain to get in and out of that city...

5. talesofthe

talesofthe New Member

driving during the Super Bowl

If you’re driving in downtown Indianapolis between January 27 and February 5, 2012, turn your GPS off. It won’t get you where you want to go. Due to the increased volume of visitors and activities, there will be traffic restrictions throughout the downtown area. Many one-way streets will become two-way, and some streets will be completely closed off to traffic.

6. willbeP

willbeP New Member

Super Bowl cheap tickets

anyone knows where to get cheap tickets on the black market or any other legal ways to get a ticket? How much should I expect to pay for the cheapest ticket? Do all seats in the stadium give a good non restricted view despite how close or far from the action they are? thanks:)

7. moviemagic1

moviemagic1 New Member

Re: Super Bowl cheap tickets

I'd get my tickets through StubHub...the cheapest ticket listed there right now is about $2000, which is not bad. The upper deck seats are the most expensive seats, though the other seats in the stadium aren't that much cheaper. The thing you have to remember about the Super Bowl is that an extravaganza event so the people behind it are looking to cash in as much as possible.

8. Maliagginii

Maliagginii New Member

plan for 2013's bowl

If you really want to go to the super bowl, your best chance might be to spend a fortune on a package that includes tickets & lodging because there are zero hotels available within the city proper. People have being booking hotels and tickets since last year...i think you better plan for 2013's bowl

9. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

My dad's best friend just sold his tickets for $5,000 for two. He paid $1,800 for the set. I think the secondary market is over $1,000 a ticket right now. Crazy!