Switzerland Vacation Rentals

Discussion in 'Switzerland' started by Dextroit, Mar 3, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dextroit

Dextroit New Member

hiya,

Where are Switzerland Vacation Rentals located in the country and where should I start my rental search? Also, what kind of amenities do they offer or can I expect?

Anymore info on these is highly appreciated guys!

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

Switzerland vacation rentals can be found at the foot of mountain peaks, in lakeside villages or in the heart of major cities.

For instance, Interlaken is one place to look for a chalet rental in Switzerland. The Swiss Alps offer high peaks, opportunities for winter sports, and sunny blue skies nearly every day of the year.

Among the diverse options for overnight rentals, you'll find luxury chalets, charming little mountain hamlets, luxury hotels, and apartment rentals in St Moritz, the Vals Valley, the Graubünden canton, and other places nestled in the Alps

If you're traveling on a tight budget, consider B&B's, youth hostels and campgrounds as they offer budget accommodations.

hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. mikevolpe

mikevolpe New Member

Start by visiting the many useful Vacation Rental sites on the Web. It will help you narrow down the areas that appeal to you most and what you can expect to find there. Many sites will allow you to save your favorite properties to a wish list for easy comparison, and to communicate directly with homeowners, who are usually eager to share first-hand knowledge of the areas where they have properties. When I needed to know about Vacation Rentals In Maui Hawaii, i also took the help of the web.

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Switzerland offers luxury 5 star hotels as well as budget accommodations in the area that you prefer. From ice hotels & traditional B&B to ski resorts & igloos, there are an infinite type of accommodation available at Switzerland. I have visited Swiss in July with my family and stayed at Iglu Dorf which is located in the base of Switzerland’s Matterhorn Mountain. The igloo rooms are very basic but offers great fun.

We have also stayed in the ski resort of the village Gstaad in the Swiss Alps. It has an igloo village where you can rent igloos for overnight lodging. Staying in the igloos is a great experience. Visit Swiss Alps Hotels page too for more details on hotels in Swiss Alps.

Switzerland is an extremely popular destination for the most memorable natural attractions, and you can visit in the Summer season from June to September to enjoy outdoor adventures, panoramic views of Switzerland Lakes and the most famous landmarks.