Sydney Hotels

Discussion in 'Australia' started by wanderer, Nov 13, 2011.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Do you want to stay by the water? By the Opera House? Or what about in the heart of the chic shopping districts? Well you're in luck. The Sydney hotels scene really has something for everyone. I'd love to hear about your suggestions and your favorites.

2. Alienarehere

Alienarehere New Member

Best hotel in Sydney

My two favorite Sydney hotels are probably the Park Hyatt and Sheraton on the Park, though the rooms are not as modern as the Park Hyatt (PH), the views over the park are fabulous - but not the same expanse of water as the PH view. Saying this, if I want to relax the Sheraton is always my pick for a relaxing leisure stay.

3. johnmichael.au

johnmichael.au New Member

The famous Sydney hotels are Park Hyatt and Sheraton on the Park, I visited Park Hyatt hotel by using cheap Hotel deals in Explura Australia.

4. sonam

sonam New Member

The Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney is the city's leading deluxe hotel. Located in the historic Rocks district between the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, our hotel offers 563 spacious and inspired luxury guest rooms and suites.

5. jackbenny

jackbenny New Member

I would suggest a night stay at the Sebel Pier One. It is right near everything in downtown Sydney, right on the harbour.
    The Rocks--Circular Quay--Waterfront, The Harbour Bridge--walk to The Opera House-Gardens. Lots of shops and restaurants, I really think you would like this hotel better then the others. Hop on a ferry at the Quay and you can go to a few different places--The Zoo-Manly Beach. The Rocks, Visitor Centre, too much to mention!
    The others are also good hotels but they are South--close to Darling Harbour-China Town-Hyde Park-Uni.-Central Railway.

6. victorbritts

victorbritts New Member

This are most popular one :

Marriott
    InterContinental
    Hyatt