The Best Holiday Destination in Europe

Discussion in 'UK' started by maxjhon12, Sep 6, 2012.

1. maxjhon12

maxjhon12 New Member

Europe is one natural continent, there are very nice countries for travel, there are so many natural properties available to get natural enjoyment, London, Paris, Liverpool, Barcelona are best holidays destination in Europe continent, in all these cities many old art building also. Which one is your destination in Europe please share.

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

What a great question. I haven't been to southern Europe very much, so my answer is coming from northern Europe. I really liked Brussels. It has all the charm of a European city without the huge size. It was very approachable and the shopping was just as fantastic. My favorite part about Brussels is all the free events that take place. We stumbled into some shopping festival and had a blast!

3. maxjhon12

maxjhon12 New Member

Europe is one natural continent, there are very nice countries for travel, there are so many natural properties available to get natural enjoyment, London, Paris, Liverpool, Barcelona are best holidays destination in Europe continent, in all these cities many old art building also.

4. janeaddy

janeaddy New Member

London is one of the most amazing and romantic cities in Europe with lots of historical places. The majestic stately houses, tranquil green parks and zoo, interesting museums and art galleries are awesome.
    Moreover, it has plenty of places like Stonehenge and The Merlin entertainment London Eye, Museum of Madame Tussauds etc.

5. rose01

rose01 New Member

Its depend on your interest. If you have interest in history then I think Italy is the best European country. Rome is the capital of Italy and from historical point of view, it is heaven on the earth.

6. mac12

mac12 New Member

According to me Italy is one of the best holiday destination in Europe. Because Italy has another wonderful places to visit like Rome, Venice, Florence, Umbria, Tuscany, etc.

7. eddyedward

eddyedward New Member

Italy and Switzerland is the best holiday destination of Europe.

8. fcAnnie

fcAnnie New Member

Europe is among one of the most beautiful country and there are many cities that you can visit. But it depends on your budget . Still the most preferable and beautiful destinations are Rome, Italy ; London, UK ; Paris, France
    Enjoy!!!

9. johnbarrymoe

johnbarrymoe New Member

Poland to Gdansk (Sopot), it has a lovely long golden beach, excellent bars and restaurants....

10. richard45cdo

richard45cdo New Member

Craking question. My favourite place is GENT in Belgium. and Salamanca in Spain

11. timestravel

timestravel New Member

All Europe is beautiful, but i like go with my favorite place is London, i visiting almost all Europe but i found London is the best place to visit across all Europe...
    Thanks

12. melliset

melliset New Member

Well for me Scotland is the most beautiful country in Europe. There are walks and hikes throughout Scotland for all levels of ability - from gentle strolls through forests or parks to more strenuous long distance paths. Wherever you take your Scottish cottage holiday, take your boots and outdoor gear to get out and explore the stunning landscape, fascinating history and varied wildlife.